Ashford Champs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jim Profile

3 posters

Go down

Who knows where the discussion board is in the Champion portal?

Jim Profile I_vote_lcap60%Jim Profile I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Jim Profile I_vote_lcap0%Jim Profile I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jim Profile I_vote_lcap20%Jim Profile I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Jim Profile I_vote_lcap20%Jim Profile I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Jim Profile I_vote_lcap0%Jim Profile I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Jim Profile Empty Jim Profile

Post  Jim Saylor Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Being a member of this group is an honor. I cannot wait to help out my protégé and anyone else that needs a different perspective. My current major is Cultural Anthropology as the completion of my first major in Organizational Management ended in May of 2011. I am 44 years old, have a wife, four children, and three grandchildren with another granddaughter due in Feburary 2012.

I love golf, spending time with my family, and watching movies. My wife and I play golf when ever an oportunity arises. This is a very special event for me because I taught my wife to play golf.

My employment history is too long to discuss but I was an instructor of the Tennessee Technology Center in Shelbyvillle, teaching Machine Tool Technology and Algebra with Trigonometry. Currently, as a Class A Tool and Die Maker, my dutes include managing personnel and tooling improvements.

Thanks for reading my profile,
Jim Saylor

Jim Saylor

http://bigpopa5867.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Jim Profile Empty Re: Jim Profile

Post  char Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:27 am

hey Jim,

I think I may have found hwo to enter discussions with our protege. Click on the 5 focus points, and it will give you the choice of clicking on each point. I am assuming that is where we will need to go, I cannot see that there is a weekly discussion forum set up.
Sad

char

Back to top Go down

Jim Profile Empty Hey Jim

Post  KateL Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:32 am

Good morning, Jim, it is nice to be able to post to this now. I understand how busy your life is, mine isn't any better. Maybe that's what makes us champs, we are all too busy to fail! Have a great day, and enjoy this! Smile

KateL

Back to top Go down

Post  char Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Jim,

It sounds as though you have a very busy and interesting life! Congrats on the upcoming bundle of joy! I am glad everyone is slowly but surely finding their way to the site. There are three that requested the link that I haven't seen on here yet, so maybe in the next week or so, they will get the chance to find us! Thanks so much for all of your positive thinking and appreciation, and thanks for lending a helpful hand in the success of this site. Have a wonderful week!!

Char Razz

char

Back to top Go down

Jim Profile Empty Thanks for reading my intro

Post  Jim Saylor Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:04 am

I appreciate when my peers read my writing and provide a positive feedback. It is uplifting and motivational to say the least. Everyone please keep on communicating and we will have a very successful group.

Jim Evil or Very Mad

Jim Saylor

http://bigpopa5867.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  char Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:29 pm

You are absolutely correct Jim, this may be just the place for us to get our uplifting each week!! And I would like for everyone to please excuse my spelling. I am trying very hard to keep from shortening my words the way I do sometimes in a text message. I usually read over my post before I send it, but I do occasionally miss things! Shocked

I think our first official week has been a great success!! Thanks to the efforts of Jim and my hubby!! So very glad to have you guys overseeing this thing! I would be incapable of ever pulling this together. lol Have a wonderful week!!

Char afro

char

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down