Ashford Champs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Started by filling out your profile

Go down

Get Started by filling out your profile Empty Get Started by filling out your profile

Post  char Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Hey guys,
I am so excited to be able to begin this journey of assisting new students in their first few months at Ashford. What I am hoping to gain from this forum, is a safe, positive option for us to keep in contact with each other. If you would, take some time to fill out your profile, and I would also like for all of us to introduce ourselves, just as we would in our first week intro to a new course. This will give us all an idea of who we are as individuals, and who may have similar backgrounds, or interests, that can assist each of us in the next few weeks as we get used to how all of this is going to work. I know we are all busy, and may not get the chance to log on here as often as we would like, but keep in mind, that SOMEBODY will have time when others may not to answer questions or give the support that may be needed. I hope you all enjoy the forum, and if you have any questions on how to use it, just let me know and I can direct you to my husband, Cleon. He will be the administrator for the site, and will help in anyway he can. He is also attending college online, so be patient if he doesn't answer you right away. I look forward to working with all of you, getting to know all of you, and partnering with all of you to help make this first group of mentors a success!! My user name is Char, that is what all my friends call me. Please identify your user name in your intro post as well so we can all get familiar with who everyone is. Thanks for your patience while getting the bugs worked out here. Have a great week!!
Charlene sunny

char

Back to top Go down

Get Started by filling out your profile Empty Chatbox

Post  char Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:38 pm

There is also a live chat here, which I think will be helpful. It will show who all is online. Also, when you want to post click on the forum spot on the message that is there, and it will give you the option to post new topic. I hope you all find it fairly easy to navigate.

Charlene

char

Back to top Go down