Ashford Champs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New at this:

+2
MsTee
Admin
6 posters

Go down

New at this: Empty New at this:

Post  Admin Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi my name is Cleon, and I am the geek husband of one of Ashfords Champions. I will do my best to admin and moderate this forum for all the champions. Please let me know what options I have that are uneccesary, and what options you may want that I do not have. Please be patient with me as I learn all the tools in this forum. Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ahsfordchamps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New at this: Empty Intro

Post  MsTee Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Hi, My name is Tamiko. My user name is MsTee...I am a senior at Ashford. Working on a BA in Organizational Management with minors in Human Resources Management and Marketing.

My family and I live in Georgia a few miles outside of Atlanta. The colors of the leaves look so beautiful this time of year! I love autumn Smile I love to travel. I also enjoy billiards, bowling, and spending time with family and friends. One of my other hobbies is learning about alternative health. I enjoy pure, safe, natural foods and health products that allow people to feel fit...

I am loving this forum and would like to say a big thank you to Cleon and Char!!! Very Happy

Last edited by MsTee on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MsTee
MsTee

Back to top Go down

New at this: Empty Glad You Like it

Post  Admin Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:41 pm

Tamiko,

we are really glad you like the forum. Char is also a senior, although her major is in Psychology. I' attenting "another" college to get a degree in IT. Glad to here from you. Two things are you a fellow Bulldog fan like my wife? The other thing I had to mention as a nerd is that I love your avatar. From the matrix right. Love it! and welcome. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ahsfordchamps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New at this: Empty re: Glad you like it

Post  MsTee Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:56 am

Thanks!! Yes, I Love the Matrix...but not a fan of any one team bounce
MsTee
MsTee

Back to top Go down

New at this: Empty Welcom

Post  char Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:00 am

Hi Tamiko,

So glad you are enjoying the site, and that you haven't run into any major issues navigating it!! I think it will be of great use and benefit to those of us that want a way to communicate with each other. I look forward to getting to know you better while we embark on this incredible journey of helping our fellow students! Have a wonderful week!!

Char Very Happy

char

Back to top Go down

New at this: Empty re: Reply

Post  MsTee Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 am

Hi Char...yes I am loving the site...thanks again...I am still getting used to it though...I just figured out how to get into the chat room...I sent u a response...sorry it took so long... scratch
MsTee
MsTee

Back to top Go down

New at this: Empty New at this

Post  KateL Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:38 am

Hi, Tee and Cleon,
This is a great idea for all of us to be able to connect. I'm glad the kinks were worked out, and we can now chat with each other.
My name is Kathleen Lancia, but I prefer Kathy. I am 57, married to a great guy for 38 years, have three kids and nine grandkids to call my own, and a lot more who call me Oma through association (God, I love that thought). I live in southern Georgia (right outside of Hinesville), work for United Way as an administrative assistant, also work with the Natioanl Hydrocephalus Foundation, and volunteer for Kairos. When I'm not working I am doing homework (which is most of the night), helping my husband finish his degree, or working on reading with our 5 year old granddaughter. Life is full, and I wouldn't change a thing (except maybe to rest every now and then...hehehe).
I look forward to talking with you in this venue over the next few months. Have a blessed day!

KateL

Back to top Go down

New at this: Empty Welcome Kathy!!

Post  char Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:48 pm

It is nice to have you here!! I am from south GA as well. Baxley, have you heard of it? I know of Hinesville, only can't remember exactly where it is located. Your life sounds as busy as the rest of ours indeed. I am very glad that you have gotten the chance to get used to the site a bit. I am hoping soon, we can all, or most of us be on the site at the same time with a few minutes to chat. I look forward to corresponding with you, have a wonderfully blessed week!!

Char Razz

char

Back to top Go down

New at this: Empty tedwards

Post  tedwards Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Theresa most people call me ted or tedwards since all my work emails are tedwards, but if you type ted I pop up. Funny but sticks with you. I am presently a senior with Ashford. I work two full time jobs, while going to school and now the mentorship program. I am really looking forward to this phase in my life. I have two sons, one that is extremely ill and mad at the world for it, (he is 19) and the other is a senior in highschool, (18) and has his act together. While my family was extremely close for so long, the prolonged illness of our oldest and his latest reaction is straining, therefore, I look forward to the diversion.

tedwards

Back to top Go down

New at this: Empty Re: New at this:

Post  char Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:13 pm

Hey ted, so nice to have you with us!! I am sorry to hear about your struggles, and oh good lord, how do you handle it all!!?? I know we are all busy, but honey I think you take the cake on the crazy, hectic, schuedle-o-metor!! affraid

My props to you girlfriend! I can't wait to get to know you better! Have a wonderful week!

Char

char

Back to top Go down

New at this: Empty re: TEDWARDS

Post  MsTee Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:30 pm

char wrote:Hey ted, so nice to have you with us!! I am sorry to hear about your struggles, and oh good lord, how do you handle it all!!?? I know we are all busy, but honey I think you take the cake on the crazy, hectic, schuedle-o-metor!! affraid

My props to you girlfriend! I can't wait to get to know you better! Have a wonderful week!

Char

Wow Ted...Char said it perfectly...kudos to u Ted.
May I ask...would a change of diet, meditation, etc help your sons condition in any way?
MsTee
MsTee

Back to top Go down

New at this: Empty Introduction

Post  shirleyp Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:11 am

Hi fellow Champions! Smile

My name is Shirley and I am in my final year at Ashford....9 months to go but who is counting. I live in Cudahy, Wisconsin (just south of Milwaukee). Go Packers!! Razz They are having an amazing year so far. I am married to my high school sweetheart for 18 years and have 2 amazing sons ages 12 and 9. I work full time at Northwestern Mutual as a life insurance underwriter. I work from home 80% of the time. Between work, family and school, I have little time for anything else. I usually take time off school during the holidays but I have opted to plug through it this year since I'm so close to be done. I look forward to getting to know my fellow Champions. So far it's a slow start. I have been in contact with my protege but it's not as involved as I thought it would be.

I wish everyone the best of luck with the program!

Take care,

Shirley

shirleyp

Back to top Go down

New at this: Empty Welcome Shirley!!

Post  char Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:52 am

I agree, it has been a bit of a confusing and not so active involvement as I had expected as well. I am hoping that once everyone gets settled into their schedule, things will pick up. It is so nice to meet you, it sounds as though you are trucking right along!! I am glad you have gotten the chance to join us on here, I belive evryone has quiet a different schedule of jumoing on here as well, so it may take half a day or so for you to get responses, but you WILL get them, I promise!! I hope you have a wonderful week, and hope yovu see on here again soon!! sunny

Charlene

char

Back to top Go down

New at this: Empty Re: New at this:

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum