Ashford Champs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum:

5 posters

Go down

Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum: Empty Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum:

Post  Admin Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:02 pm

This forum will be here for all Champions to connect help, chat, share, and collaberate on anything that they need to work together to foward their online education experience. This is a relaxed informal atmosphere, but please be kind and respectful to other users while in this forum. lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ahsfordchamps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum: Empty Has anyone been able to contact their protege?

Post  MsTee Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Hi All!

I sent my welcome email but I do not think the email link is working in the CHAMPS portal. Has anyone else encountered a problem? I emailed Shane but he has not gotten back yet...Just seeing if it's only me...Thanks.
MsTee
MsTee

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum: Empty Re: Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum:

Post  char Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:09 am

Not at all just you Tamiko, I haven't gotten a response from my protege or Shane either, and sent both emails, and a personal message to Shane from the portal. I know Jim said he made contact with his, and was suppose to contact again today, but he had not heard back of early this evening. I am unsure if it is a portal/email thing, or if it is a busy thing ya know? I know everyone is busy, and if y'all are like me, I am trying to find a schedule for contacting and sending emails to my protege that is going to work best for everything else that is going on. I am thinking that Shane will probably be getting back to everyone within the first few days of the week, I am sure his hands are mighty full as well. I will let you know if I hear from either of them in the next few days, as I know our first "meeting" to discuss the Did you Know video was suppose to be completed this week.

Char

char

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum: Empty Thanks for the info Char

Post  MsTee Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:13 am

Thanks ...I will be patient...Do you know where the first week discussion is located?
MsTee
MsTee

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum: Empty Re: Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum:

Post  char Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:20 am

As far as what we are suppose to discuss, or how to access a discussion forum for us and the protege? The syllabus is where you can find a break down of our responsibilities each week, but unless we are suppose to click on each individual focus point for the discussion, then I don't know. It looks like you can click on the 5 points and open a discussion. Hopefully Shane will let us know how to navigate that a little better, I know many of us have sent him emails asking about it. sunny

char

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum: Empty Yay for Cleon

Post  Jim Saylor Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:38 am

I hope everyone knows by now that Charlene's super husband Cleon created this site for us. We should all be thankful for his expertise. Cleon for President 2012. lol!

Jim Saylor

http://bigpopa5867.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum: Empty Hee Hee Ya'll r2 nice

Post  Admin Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:50 am

I appreciate the kudos, but you guys are the ones who kicked but in school, and are now helping others to do the same. You guys are the ones who truly rock Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum: Empty Superb!

Post  Stephanie Z. Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:37 pm

This is GREAT! I'm excited to be here with all of you. cheers

Stephanie Z.

Back to top Go down

Post  char Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:49 pm

AWWWWWWW ain't Cleon Admin) so sweeeeeeaaaaa!!!! Very Happy

@ Jim, very funny!!! 1st on the list of agenda for Mr, Sellers......FREE HEALTHCARE FOR EVERYONE!!!! woohoo lol Razz

char

Back to top Go down

Post  char Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:51 pm

@ Stephanie, so glad to see you on here so quickly!! Welcome, welcome!! cyclops

char

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum: Empty If elected I promise too....

Post  Admin Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Jim Saylor wrote:I hope everyone knows by now that Charlene's super husband Cleon created this site for us. We should all be thankful for his expertise. Cleon for President 2012. lol!

Seriously i'm too humble and simple a guy to ever... consider... wait a minute...
Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum: Resolute-desk

Hey I kinda like it. Just kidding guys. Had to post a funny.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum: Empty Re: Cleon for president

Post  MsTee Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Admin wrote:
Jim Saylor wrote:I hope everyone knows by now that Charlene's super husband Cleon created this site for us. We should all be thankful for his expertise. Cleon for President 2012. lol!

Seriously i'm too humble and simple a guy to ever... consider... wait a minute...
Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum: Resolute-desk

Hey I kinda like it. Just kidding guys. Had to post a funny.

You have my vote!!!...how did u get ur avatar in the oval office (that's awesome!!!)
MsTee
MsTee

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Ashford Champions Group Forum: Empty Photoshop:

Post  Admin Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Its all about the magic of photoshop. It's good to be a geek hee hee. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum