Ashford Champs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Success Storties

2 posters

Go down

Success Storties Empty Success Storties

Post  Jim Saylor Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Hello All,
In my opinion, it is time we share some of our success stories or failures in the Ashford Champion program. I will present my story to open the forum.
My protégé was elusive the first two weeks and the only responses he sent implied that he was on a short break. I relaxed the tempo a bit trying not to be pushy or disenfranchise our relationship. Sleep Week three came around and I attempted to get our first conversation started again. However, my protégé’s reply stated he was in week 3 of his new course, a rather frustrating response. affraid This is the major reason my posts in our super website are infrequent. My successes include receiving the smallest of a reply. We never actually discussed any course work, home issues, or problems period.
Shane found another protégé for me this week in addition to the nonresponsive one who is already my protégé. Yay! bounce
Has anyone had similar experiences or alternatively real success in assisting a budding protégé?
Jim
santa

Jim Saylor

http://bigpopa5867.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Success Storties Empty Re: success stories

Post  MsTee Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:48 pm

My experience is that my protégé was non-responsive, then became semi-responsive…and now non responsive again. I did not want to get a second protégé…I have way too much going on…the thought of it made me tired. So I post in the forum by myself, email my protégé (my or my not reply), text (reply sometimes)…etc. I my doing my part and that is all I can do.
Anyway...Happy holidays to u all!!! santa
MsTee
MsTee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum